Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this site.
Use of Content
Slice of Life Sunday is committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children 17 years old and younger
Limitation on Liability of Slice of Life Sunday
When using the Site, information will be transmitted using a medium that is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Slice of Life Sunday. Accordingly, Slice of Life Sunday assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this Site.
By voluntarily submitting information, communications, or content (including personal information) to this Site and/or Communities (as defined below), you agree that such submissions are non-confidential for all purposes. You further agree that such submissions become the property of Slice of Life Sunday and that all title and interest therein, including all rights of copyright, shall vest with Slice of Life Sunday at the time they are posted. Such submissions are subject to being used, reproduced, modified, published, edited, translated, distributed, performed and displayed in any media or medium, or any form, format or forum now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose, in perpetuity with or without further notice. The submission of such materials in no way creates any obligation or duty on the part of Slice of Life Sunday to post or use such materials however, if we do , we will give you writer’s credit.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that infringe or violate any rights of any party. It is the policy of Slice of Life Sunday not to permit materials known by Slice of Life Sunday to be infringing to remain on the Site. You should notify Slice of Life Sunday promptly if you believe any materials on the Site, including advertisements, or materials available on or through links, frames, indexes and directories linked to this Site, infringe a third party copyright. Upon Slice of Life Sunday’s receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), Slice of Life Sunday will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content at issue.
Please contact the Slice of Life Sunday representative: email@example.com for copyright infringement notices only.
The Online Communities
Slice of Life Sunday is happy to introduce within the Site various online communities, such as bulletin boards, mail lists, chat rooms/events or other public forums (collectively, the “Communities”). The Communities are a service intended to provide you with forums for the free-flowing exchange of information and opinions. With your help, the Communities can be an informative experience for all. Slice of Life Sunday encourages your participation but asks you to remember that you are responsible for the content of messages you post. Slice of Life Sunday reserves the right to review, edit and/or delete any comment posted.
1. You agree to respect the opinions and feelings of others.
2. The information you submit to the Communities shall not be deemed confidential, and shall be publicly available to third parties. You agree not to reveal any private information, including but not limited to health, financial and personally identifiable information, if you do not wish this information to be published. Furthermore, you agree not to reveal the health or other private information of third parties without their knowledge and consent.
3. Content available through the Communities is provided “AS IS,” and you are solely responsible for your reliance on and use of such content. Slice of Life Sunday is not responsible for the consequences of any communications made through the Communities. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should take appropriate action such as contacting your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
4. You agree not to upload to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Communities any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, slanderous, threatening, harassing, hateful, abusive, embarrassing to any other person or entity, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
5. You agree not to use the Communities for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
6. You agree not to upload to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Communities any content that violates or infringes the copyright, trademark, or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
7. The Communities may be used only for non-commercial purposes. You agree not to, without the express approval of Slice of Life Sunday, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
8. All messages, information or other materials submitted to the Communities become the property of Slice of Life Sunday, and all title and interest therein, including all rights of copyright, shall vest with Slice of Life Sunday at the time they are posted. Messages, information or other materials posted to the Communities are subject to use by Slice of Life Sunday and its licensees in any medium (now in existence or hereafter developed), for any purpose, in perpetuity without further notice. The submission of such materials in no way creates any obligation or duty on the part of Slice of Life Sunday to post or use such materials.
10. You agree not to post chain letters or pyramid schemes; impersonate another person or allow another person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments; distribute viruses or other harmful computer code; harvest or otherwise collect information about others (including email addresses) without their consent; or post the same note more than once or “spam.”
11. You agree not to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free form), or otherwise engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Communities or the Site, or which, in the judgment of Slice of Life Sunday, exposes Slice of Life Sunday or any of its affiliates, licensors, licensees, customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
Slice of Life Sunday reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
1. Record the dialogue submitted through the Communities.
3. Delete, move or edit communications that are determined, in the sole discretion of Slice of Life Sunday, to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, otherwise illegal, disruptive, or otherwise unacceptable for any reason.
5. Monitor, edit or disclose any communication posted in the Communities.
6. Edit or delete any communication(s) posted in the Communities or anywhere on this Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Slice of Life Sunday reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. Slice of Life Sunday has no liability or responsibility to users of this Site or the Communities or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Advertisements And Links To Other Sites
Without in any way limiting the generality of the foregoing, we specifically note the following:
Slice of Life Sunday (https://sliceoflifesunday.wordpress.com)
Cricket’s Hearth (http://cricket51.wordpress.com)
Slice of Life Sunday is based in Millersburg, Ohio, in the United States of America. Slice of Life Sunday makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to and contact or input to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Slice of Life Sunday, or in any way relating to your use of the Site, resides in the courts of the State of Ohio and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Ohio in connection with any such dispute, including any claim involving Slice of Life Sunday and/or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.